Windows XP Professional SP3 en-US Black Edition 2009 32-bit
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation (Prompt repair) + Original Serial and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activation needed.
* All Official and Unofficial Windows XP Updates are included till 15.4.2009.
* A lot of Windows XP settings has been already set.
* Booting and Running a little bit faster then a standard Windows XP, because all the worthless Windows XP files and programs are removed.
* Ower 200 MB SATA/ACHI, LAN & WLAN drivers already integrated.
* Video & Audio Codecs intigrated to Decode & Encode almost all Video & Audio formats.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrating, you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard Disk or Partition.
* It is possible to add and remove Extra Programs and Windows XP Settings by editing the setting files (Open with notepad) in "(source)OEMRunOnce" folder. The file "Auto Config.bat" should not be renamed or moved into an other folder.
* If you try to install Windows XP and your Hard Disk Drive gets not detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XP loading screen then this normally means that the SATA driver for your Hard Disk are missing this steps here should help you to fix this.
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to Disable the SATA/ACHI option or Set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP has started install your SATA driver and restart your PC and change the setting back you done befour in your BIOS.
2. Put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (Floppy Disk) option that comes up if you start Windows XP from the CD.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use the nLite Tool at "http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-...47807.shtml".
Infos For Noobs:
* To Burn a ISO (Image) file to a CD, select in your Burn Program the option for Burning a Image file. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free CDBurnerXP you find this Program on the Website "http://cdburnerxp.se/help/Data/burn-iso".
* If you don't now how to Search for up-to-date drivers for your Computer, then get the Program DriverMax form the Website "http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax". But this program will not replace a Brain
* To change the Windows XP CD Key after the Windows XP installation use the tool "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" in the "(source)KEY CHANGER" folder.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers (Hack Tools) as a virus.
* If you have a problem first try to find a solution at "http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/device...s.php?pag=m
* DriverPack LAN v9.03.N2 - Supported Device List at: http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPac......s.php?pag=l
* DriverPack WLAN v8.06 - Supported Device List at: http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPac......s.php?pag=w
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use any Windows XP Theme.
* Utopia Sound Scheme Patch: Installs the Utopia Sound Scheme from the Windows XP CD.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS (Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Sofware Applications).
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball, WordPad.
* Old Drivers: Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Display Adapters, Ethernet (LAN), IBM PS/2 TrackPoint, IBM ThinkPad, ISDN, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Modems, Multifunctional, Portable Audio, Printers, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Sound Controllers, Toshiba DVD decoder card, Wireless Ethernet (WLAN).
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Services: Fax Service.
* CD (ISO) Folders: "(source)DOCS", "(source)DOTNETFX", "(source)SUPPORT", "(source)VALUEADD", "(source)I386WIN9XMIG", "(source)I386WIN9XUPG".
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
INTEGRATED WINDOWS XP UPDATES TILL 15.4.2009.
Windows XP Professional:
* KB281981 - Disconnected sessions retain the original variable.
* KB887606 - FIX: The Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) uses cached credentials incorrectly.
* KB889320 v2 - When you disable the Windows Firewall service on your Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer, the Computer Browser service stops after five minutes and Event ID 7023 is logged in the Event Viewer.
* KB898461 - Software update 898461 installs a permanent copy of the Package Installer for Windows version 22.214.171.124.
* KB909520 v1 - Description of the software update for Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider.
* KB915800 v4 - A hotfix is available for Windows Desktop Search document IFilters in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
* KB917275 - How to obtain Windows Rights Management Services with Service Pack 2.
* KB922120 v6 - Network Map in Windows Vista does not display computers that are running Windows XP.
* KB923561 - MS09-010: Description of the update for Windows WordPad Converter: April 14, 2009.
* KB927436 v2 - Error message when you attach a device that loads the Serscan.sys driver to a computer that is running Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3, or Windows Server 2003: "DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (c9)".
* KB932716 v2 - Description of the Image Mastering API v2.0 (IMAPIv2.0) update package that is dated June 26, 2007.
* KB934401 - When you run the "Ipconfig /displaydns" command in Windows Server 2003, the results are incomplete.
* KB938759 - You cannot distribute or install a software package in Windows Server 2003 if the software package contains a very large signed file.
* KB940648 - Error message when you try to open the My Documents folder on a Windows XP-based computer after you resume the computer from hibernation: "You might not have permission to use this network resource".
* KB942288 v3 - Windows Installer 4.5 is available.
* KB943232 v2 - An application that uses the Sxs.dll file crashes when you run the application on a Windows XP SP 2-based computer.
* KB943729 - Information about new Group Policy preferences in Windows Server 2008.
* KB944043 v3 - Description of the Windows Server 2008 read-only domain controller compatibility pack for Windows Server 2003 clients and for Windows XP clients.
* KB945060 v3 - There may be inconsistencies in the Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) and Exchangeable Image File (EXIF) values for an image file in Windows Vista and in Windows XP.
* KB945184 - The Rasdial API may free the same memory two times and the dial-up application stops responding on a multiprocessor computer that is running Windows Vista.
* KB945436 - Error message when you try to uninstall or unload the driver for a multifunction USB device on a Windows XP-based computer: "STOP: 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".
* KB946648 - MS08-050: Description of the update for Windows Messenger 4.7 for Windows XP: August 12, 2008.
* KB947460 v3 - Error message when you try to open a mapped DFS folder after the computer comes out of standby in Windows XP Service Pack 2: ": is not accessible".
* KB948101 v3 - A USB keyboard does not work after you restart a Windows XP-based computer that has an NVIDIA 680i motherboard installed.
* KB948277 - A blank desktop may appear when you log on to a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB948720 - You cannot install device drivers in a Windows Server 2008 cluster environment if the drivers contain LZ-compressed files.
* KB948877 v2 - After you copy multiple files from a computer that is running Windows XP to a PCMCIA SRAM card, one or more files on the card are corrupted.
* KB949127 v2 - You cannot establish a wireless connection by using EAP authentication on a Windows XP-based client computer if the Service Set Identifier (SSID) includes a comma.
* KB949900 - The RunOnce.exe process may stop responding during the driver installation process on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB950305 v2 - .
* KB950312 - Error message when you try to start a console-based application, such as Cmd.exe, on a Windows XP-based computer: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142)".
* KB950616 - An audio application that uses the Portcls.sys file may stop responding when you run the audio application on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB950762 - MS08-036: Vulnerabilities in Pragmatic General Multicast (PGM) could allow denial of service.
* KB950820 - The system stops responding during the logoff, shutdown, or restart process on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP and that has the Japanese IME installed.
* KB950974 - MS08-049: Vulnerability in Event System could allow remote code execution.
* KB950982 - A list of ODBC system DSNs is truncated when the total number of characters that are used in all the DSN names is more than 7,500 on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB951066 - MS08-048: Security update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail.
* KB951159 - .
* KB951163 - When you try to use the MSTSC command from Terminal Services Client 6.0 to connect to the local Windows XP-based computer, a black screen may appear for several minutes.
* KB951347 - A memory leak occurs when you use the IFaxIncomingMessageIterator interface to query incoming fax messages on a fax server that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP.
* KB951376 v2 - MS08-030: Vulnerability in Bluetooth stack could allow remote code execution.
* KB951531 v2 - The W32Time service does not synchronize the CMOS clock time to the Internet time on a Windows XP or Windows Server 2003-based computer after the W32Time service stops.
* KB951618 v2 - A black screen issue occurs on a Windows Vista-based computer or a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer that has Onekey Recovery 5.0 installed when you upgrade the operating system.
* KB951624 - A 30-second delay occurs during the initialization of some network-based applications when Windows XP Service Pack 2 starts.
* KB951709 - Event ID 26 when you attach two IDE ATA/ATAPI devices as master and subordinate IDE devices on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB951822 v2 - You receive an error message, the print operation fails, or partial pages are printed when you try to print to a Citizen printer or to an Alps printer in Windows XP Service Pack 3.
* KB951978 - Script output is not displayed as expected when you run VBScript or JScript scripts in Windows Vista Service Pack 1, in Windows Server 2008, or in Windows XP Service Pack 3.
* KB952004 - MS09-012: Description of the security update for MSDTC Transaction Facility: April 2009.
* KB952011 - Description of the Image Mastering API v2.0 (IMAPIv2.0) update package in Windows Feature Pack for Storage 1.0.
* KB952117 v2 - When you try to put a Windows XP-based computer into hibernation or into standby, the computer stops responding.
* KB952206 v2 - A printer-driver upgrade operation fails on printer clients that are running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP when multiple printer queues are upgraded at the same time.
* KB952909 v2 - When you try to print a document to a PostScript printer in an application, the application exits unexpectedly, or you find that an invalid PDF file is created from the incorrect data in the PostScript file.
* KB952954 - MS08-046: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Image Color Management could allow remote code execution.
* KB953028 - On a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP, an application experiences an access violation and then crashes if the computer has more than four cores or more than four logical processors.
* KB953155 - MS08-062: Vulnerability in Windows Internet Printing service could allow remote code execution.
* KB953609 - Error message when you try to add a wireless network to a Windows XP-based computer that has hotfix 917021 applied: "At least one of your changes was not applied successfully to the wireless configuration".
* KB953760 v2 - When you enable SSO for a terminal server from a Windows XP SP3-based client computer, you are still prompted for user credentials when you log on to the terminal server.
* KB953761 - Some DHCP Options are not recognized on a Windows XP SP3-based client computer when the DHCP server offer includes option 43.
* KB953930 - The Fc.exe command does not work correctly on a Windows XP-based computer when the two files that you are comparing have the TAB or SPACE character around the 128th byte in a string of characters.
* KB954193 - Description of the Jet 4.0 Database Engine cumulative hotfix package for Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP1 and SP2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista SP1, and Windows Server 2008: July 2, 2008.
* KB954232 - The On-Screen Keyboard behavior on a Windows XP-based computer does not mimic the physical keyboard behavior in certain scenarios.
* KB954434 - A multiprocessor computer that is running a Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista stops responding on a black screen after you resume the computer from hibernation.
* KB954600 - MS08-076: Description of the security update for Windows Media Player 6.4: December 9, 2008.
* KB954708 - An update to add support for the serialization of complex Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) data types in the Windows Imaging Component.
* KB954920 v2 - When an application requests a result set from new SQL Server 2008 collations, you may receive an "MSG 40242" or "MSG 40205" error when the ODBC driver for SQL Server is used or an "MSG 40234" error when the SQL OLE DB provider is used.
* KB955043 v2 - A memory leak may occur when you run an application that uses the DHTML Edit control on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB955109 - Error message when you run an application that uses the Application Desktop Toolbar (AppBar) component on a computer that is running Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP SP3: “0xC0000005 (Access Violation)”.
* KB955356 - When you try to start a Windows XP SP3-based computer that is connected to an external IEEE 1394 hard disk, the system may stop responding before the logon screen appears.
* KB955417 - Protected storage (PStore) uses a lower-quality cryptographic function when the system locale is set to French (France) on a Microsoft Windows-based computer.
* KB955567 - Memory usage gradually increases in the AntigenInternet.exe process, and e-mail messages remain in the SMTP outgoing-mail queues in Antigen 9.0 for Exchange with Service Pack 1.
* KB955576 - TAPI-based applications stop responding, and you cannot disconnect telephone calls on a Windows XP-based telephony server.
* KB955704 - Description of the exFAT file system driver update package.
* KB955830 - When you connect to a Windows XP-based computer by using a remote desktop connection, the computer may be not able to automatically enter the Sleep mode again after you log off the computer.
* KB955843 v4 - An ADO-based application may stop responding when it uses the adAsyncExecute option to open a Recordset object in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows XP.
* KB955988 - The Win32_Environment WMI class does not return the value of the PATH environment variable if the variable consists of more than 1,024 characters on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB956072 - Windows XP-based terminal server does not allow RDP connections whose encryption level is set to Low.
* KB956572 - MS09-012: Description of the security update for Windows Service Isolation: April 2009.
* KB956588 - The job-level PrintTicket is associated with the document-level PrintTicket and with the page-level PrintTicket when you print a document to an XPS driver on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB956625 - After you run Internet Explorer 7 for a long time on a computer that is running Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, Internet Explorer becomes unstable or crashes.
* KB956807 - The Unicode hyphen character (U+2010) is not drawn when you use an application that uses GDI+ API functions in Windows Server 2008, in Windows Vista, in Windows Server 2003, and in Windows XP.
* KB957218 - A user name that contains Unicode characters is not handled correctly in Windows XP Service Pack 3 during the EAP authentication.
* KB957264 - Error message when you try to run an application that you developed by using the "return quickly" feature of the Windows COM port driver: "Error reading comm device".
* KB957495 - The action controls in Sound Recorder are missing or only partly visible if you set the font size to Large or to Extra Large in a non-English version of Windows XP.
* KB957502 - Error message when you try to open some MMC 3.0 snap-ins in a localized version of Windows XP Service Pack 3: "MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly.".
* KB957931 - A Windows XP-based, Windows Vista-based, or Windows Server 2008-based computer does not respond to 802.1X authentication requests for 20 minutes after a failed authentication.
* KB958149 - Performance decreases when you stream isochronous data on a Windows-based computer that has a Texas Instruments (TI) IEEE 1394 host controller installed.
* KB958071 - You receive error code 1206 when you run an application that uses the WLanSetProfile function on a Windows XP Service Pack 3-based computer.
* KB958200 - The Defrag.exe tool stops responding when you run the Dfrgntfs.exe tool to defragment a hard disk on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB958244 - The system may stop responding when you restart a Windows XP-based multicore computer.
* KB958259 v2 - .
* KB958580 - .
* KB958644 - MS08-067: Vulnerability in Server service could allow remote code execution.
* KB958690 - MS09-006: Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel could allow remote code execution.
* KB958687 - MS09-001: Vulnerabilities in SMB could allow remote code execution.
* KB958752 - The version of AFD.SYS that is released together with security update 956189 (MS08-037) and security update 956803 (MS08-066) has an application compatibility issue.
* KB958817 - The Automatic Update window may stop responding when you use a WSUS server to deploy Windows Internet Explorer 7 and cumulative security update 944533 on a Windows XP-based client computer.
* KB958910 - When you send a print job to an Internet Printer Protocol (IPP) print server from a Windows-based computer, the print job fails and never restarts.
* KB959267 - After you repeatedly dock and undock a Windows XP-based portable computer that is connected to a docking station, you may be unable to change the state of an attached network device.
* KB959334 - Text that has the font set to Arial Black and the font style set to bold may change so that the font is set to Arial Black and the font style is set to talic when you open the document on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB959426 - MS09-015: Blended threat vulnerability in SearchPath could allow elevation of privilege.
* KB959439 - After you upload encrypted files from a Windows XP-based computer to a WebDAV share, the files remain encrypted.
* KB959465 - Write protection does not always work on SD memory cards that are plugged into a computer that runs Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008.
* KB959540 - When you run an application that uses the scroll bar control of the Common Controls file on a Windows XP-based computer, the scroll bar control does not work correctly.
* KB959554 - Only the header and footer information in an XPS document are printed when you print the document on a computer that is running Windows XP, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows Server 2008.
* KB959682 - FIX: A Message Queuing 3.0 message is rejected on the receiver when you send the message by using an external certificate from a Windows XP Service Pack 3-based computer.
* KB959765 - Remote NDIS (RNDIS) devices may not work correctly after you perform a surprise removal on a Windows XP-based computer and then attach the RNDIS device to the computer again.
* KB959873 - You cannot send Start TLS requests from a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition to a server that is running OpenLDAP Software.
* KB960064 - An XML-based application uses lots of memory when multiple threads call the SelectSingleNode method at the same time in Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
* KB960071 v2 - An access violation occurs when you use an application that calls the SQLExecDirect function of the SQL Server ODBC driver to run a long query in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows XP.
* KB960225 - MS09-007: Vulnerability in SChannel could allow spoofing.
* KB960253 - You encounter issues when you create shortcuts in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, and then you try to use these shortcuts in an earlier version of Windows.
* KB960655 - You encounter several problems on a Windows XP SP3-based computer when the EAP-TLS machine authentication fails during system startup.
* KB960680 v2 - A hotfix is available to update the Slovak koruna currency symbol (Sk) to the Euro currency symbol (?) and to update the Turkish currency symbol from Yeni Türk Lirasi (YTL) to Türk Lirasi (TL).
* KB960715 - Microsoft Security Advisory: Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits.
* KB960803 - MS09-013: Vulnerabilities in Windows HTTP services could allow remote code execution.
* KB960921 - If you start a Windows XP-based portable computer while it is running on battery power, the brightness of the LCD screen is not decreased as expected.
* KB960970 - An IEEE 1394 network adapter that is installed on a Windows XP-based computer is not listed in Device Manager.
* KB961067 - When you search some specific terms in the German version of Windows XP, the search results are incorrect.
* KB961118 - Install this update to resolve an issue in which an Inbox Printer driver may be unsigned after you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
* KB961373 - MS09-011: Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow could allow remote code execution.
* KB961451 v2 - .
* KB961503 - You cannot input characters as expected by using a non-English Input Method Editor in Windows Live Messenger on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB961729 - .
* KB961742 - .
* KB961853 v2 - Error message when you try to access a network share in a private network: "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request".
* KB963038 - Error message when you establish a remote desktop connection to a remote computer that is running Windows XP: "STOP: 0x1000008E".
* KB965220 - .
* KB967705 - .
* KB967756 - After you uninstall some software updates in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, some assembly files may still reflect the updated version instead of the original version of the files.
* KB967882 - Messages that contain double-byte characters are not displayed correctly on a Windows XP-based computer when you use Communicator to communicate with a Macintosh user.
* KB968730 - Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP clients cannot obtain certificates from a Windows Server 2008-based certification authority (CA) if the CA is configured to use SHA2 256 or higher encryption.
* KB968764 - .
* KB969111 - .
* KB969179 - .
* KB969262 - Windows XP stops responding when heavy I/O operations occur on an NTFS-formatted volume.
* KB969356 v2 - .
* KB969442 - .
* KB970084 - A hotfix is available to update the Daylight Saving Time for the "(GMT +5:00) Islamabad, Karachi" time zone for the year 2009 for Windows XP-based, Windows Server 2003-based, Windows Vista-based and Windows Server 2008-based computers.
(o) Internet Explorer 8:
* KB968220-IE8 - A Compatibility View list update that is dated March 19, 2009 is available for Windows Internet Explorer 8.
Windows Media Player 11:
* KB928788 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may not work correctly when you use the Media Sharing feature to stream Windows Media format video content across a home network.
* KB929399 - You repeatedly receive a message to install update 929399 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows XP.
* KB929773 - FIX: You hear an unexpected noise or a problem in the audio playback when you play back a Windows Media Audio (WMA) file on certain hardware devices.
* KB932390 - FIX: The encoder cannot use the Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec after you install Windows Media Player 11 on a computer that uses Windows Media Encoder 9 Series.
* KB933547 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may crash if you plug in certain flash memory devices while you use Windows Media Player in Windows XP.
* KB935551 - FIX: Device connection is disconnected when you synchronize lots of files between Windows Media Player 11 and a Windows Mobile device.
* KB935552 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may stop responding when you transfer media to a device that uses the Media Transfer Protocol and then you cancel the transfer process.
* KB939209 - FIX: When you use an application to play DRM-protected video content in Windows XP, the application may fail.
* KB939683 - FIX: Update for Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP.
* KB941569 - MS07-068: Vulnerability in Windows Media file format could allow remote code execution.
* KB944882 - FIX: The memory for an application increases for each file that you transfer when you transfer media from a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows XP to a portable device.
* KB952069 v2 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution (959807).
* KB954067 - FIX: You see lower quality video when you use Windows Media Encoder 9 Series or a similar Windows Media Format SDK-based encoder to encode a video.
* KB954154 - MS08-054: Vulnerability in Windows Media Player could allow remote code execution.
* KB959772 - You cannot play content that is protected by Microsoft Windows Media Digital Rights Manager in Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 after you upgrade Windows Media Player or the operating system.
* Fixed a wrong Internet Explorer setting that causes Security Certificate and same Flash Website options not to work.
* Tweaked the setting files in "(source)OEMRunOnce" folder. And now the custom settings will be also automatically implemented in User Accounts that have no admin rights.
* Removed two blocked CD-Keys.
* Removed Frog ASPI.
* Removed CCleaner.
* Readded the User Account Owner (Administrator).
* Readded Windows XP IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service.
* Added only Microsoft Extra Runtimes.
* Added some more Favorite WebSite Links.
* Updated DriverPack LAN from "v9.01.R1" to "v9.03.N2".
* Updated Microsoft Internet Explorer from "v7" to "v8".
* Updated Foxit Reader from "v3.0 Build 1301" to "v3.0 Build 1506".
* Updated HashCheck Shell Extension from "v2.1.7" to ""v2.1.8".
* Updated Open Command Prompt Shell Extension from "v1.1.10" to "v1.2.0".
* Updated K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from "v4.6.2" to "v4.7.5".
* Updated QuickTime DirectShow Source Filter from "v126.96.36.199" to "v188.8.131.52".
* Updated Flash Player from "v10.0.12.36" to "v10.0.22.87".
* Updated Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from "v6 Update 12" to "v6 Update 13".
* Updated Windows Internet Explorer from "v7" to "v8".
* Updated Microsoft Silverlight from "v2.0.31005" to "v2.0.40115.0".
* Updated Microsoft DirectX from "v9.25.1476" to "v9.26.1590".
* Updated Microsoft XML (KB954430) form "4.20.9870.0" to "v4.30.2100.0".
* Updated Windows XP Root Certificates from "Version November 2008" to "Version February 2009".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) form "v2.7" to "v2.9".
* Updated Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications form "v1.8.0031.9" to "v184.108.40.206".
* Updated Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Crack form "v1.8.0031.9" to "v220.127.116.11".
* Added Windows XP Update: KB923561 (supersedes KB960763).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB945184.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB950305-v2.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB951159.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB952004.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB952011 (IMAPI update for Blu-Ray).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB955830.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB956572 (supersedes KB960419 & KB960496).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB958259-v2 (supersedes KB957263).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB958580 (supersedes KB958106).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB958690 (supersedes KB958282-v2).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB959426 (supersedes KB960417).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB959772 (supersedes KB959199).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB960064 (supersedes KB960380-v2).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB960225 (supersedes KB955832-v2).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB960803.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB960970 (supersedes KB958347).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961373 (supersedes KB951698).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961451-v2 (supersedes KB959237).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961503.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961729 (supersedes KB955069).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961742 (supersedes KB960139).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB961853-v2 (supersedes KB961853).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB963038.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB965220 (supersedes KB957808 & KB958877).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB967705.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB967756 (supersedes KB958756).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB967882.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB968220.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB968730.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB968764 (supersedes KB949033 & KB949764).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB969111 (supersedes KB932521).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB969179.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB969262 (supersedes KB932578).
* Added Windows XP Update: KB969356-v2.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB969442.
* Added Windows XP Update: KB970084 (supersedes KB955839).